Thanksgiving

1:25 PM

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Hales side. Lucky for us, we don't have to split the time between two families because Tanner's family is all the way down in Arizona. We can focus on one family at a time. We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house all weekend. Chloe was in heaven. Her favorite thing is being around her cousins (on both sides) and playing her little heart out. I set up my tripod and got my camera out and shot a family shot for my Mom. It has turned into a little tradition to take a family picture before we sit down for the big feast. They turned out surprisingly really well. We had a wonderful dinner and time visiting with family. After dinner, we played a new game called "Password." It's not really a new game, just new to our family. We had a blast playing the game and I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I love spending time with my family and feel lucky that we are all so close. I am happy that my children are friends with their cousins and that they are close in age.
The next day, we went to the Aquarium. Chloe's favorite part was seeing the penguins and walking through the tunnel where fish (and sharks) are swimming all around you. I was happy we got to finally go and check it out. After the Aquarium, we raced to catch the matinee showing of "The Good Dinosaur." William actually sat through the entire film and only got a little squirmy at the end. That was his first movie in the theaters I believe. The rest of the grand children loved the movie. Later that evening, after naps, we all went out to eat at Chipotle. It was a fun day spent with family. 













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images