Christmas in Arizona

10:05 AM


Chloe loved spending time with all of her Cluff cousins in Arizona over the holidays. This is a snapshot of Chloe, Tyson, Emma, and Katelyn eating Christmas Eve dinner outside. I hardly saw Chloe because she was always entertained with cousins to play with. They played hide-n-go-seek, make believe, and of course played outside in Papa's awesome backyard.
Sometimes they had too much fun which resulted in Chloe swinging on a baby plastic swing and hitting her head on the concrete patio. She ended up with seven staples in the back of her head. Papa called the ambulance and they came to the house and they stapled her head right there in the ambulance.  It was a very traumatic event for Chloe... and momma. I can't handle a bloody head...especially if it's my child's head. Daddy took her staples out a week later and she is all better now.
On Christmas Eve, all the Cluff siblings were over with their families and it was one big party. We had Mexican food (homemade tamales, enchiladas etc.). I was especially excited because the last time I was down here for Christmas I was very sick and nauseas and couldn't eat anything! This year I never got sick and could enjoy the holidays to the fullest. The children got a little sick with runny noses and coughs but nothing too bad. My favorite part of the evening is when we all gathered around the fire place and sang Christmas songs and read the nativity story. Nana had found some nativity character puppets that she handed out to the kids as we read the story. I think that it really brought the spirit and reminded us all of the reason why we celebrate Christmas.
Christmas morning was so much fun. I loved seeing the kid's excitement as they opened their presents and stockings. Chloe's big present from Santa this year was a belle dress. You can see from the photos that she was so happy. She couldn't wait to try on her dress. William's big gift from Santa was a "little people" fire station. He also loved the books he received. Tanner spoiled me and got me 1/2 carat yellow diamond earrings. I gave Tanner an Xbox one. It was a very spoiled and fun Christmas.





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images