Spoiled!

5:35 PM

Today has been a fabulous day. I have been deeply distracted this whole week with different things and needed a boost. My husband is always spot on as to when I need a little love. He didn't just give me a little either... I got SPOILED. I got a pedicure that I badly needed! This just marks the beginning of summer and I need my feet lookin' good!
I open the fridge and what do I find? Another sweet surprise from my husband. Chunky Monkey is the best!
I LOVE yellow flowers and especially roses. I know they mean friendship but Tanner will ALWAYS be my best friend and I love him so much! He knows how to brighten my day! The day only gets better... I took a "personal" day today from work because I really needed a break! I studied for a little bit and went to the dentist and got my teeth sparkling clean (no cavities!) :). I also took a 2 hour nap with my husband since he sleeps during the day (because of his crazy work schedule). I am planning on relaxing tonight while watching American idol and eating pizza. Today was just what the doctor ordered... a break from life.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images