Comfort Food

9:05 PM


Today started out normal. I went to my hourly full time job and packaged kits all day until I got a call to come up to my Boss's office. I never know what to expect when "called up." Today I got blamed for something I didn't do. It was basically proof that I had been talked about behind my back. It was a bunch of things that just gathered up frustrated emotions inside of me. I was very calm the entire hour my boss was talking to me. After discussing many job related issues I finally let him have the word vomit. I gave him my two weeks notice. I finally did it! I was free. For the past month I have been imaging in my head how I was going to let him know I was quitting... I had visions of storming out the door or something very dramatic but of course no... it was quite boring and usual... I simply said, "I'm giving you my two weeks notice." Not exciting I know. After leaving his office I went back to work and cried, trying to hide my face from other co-workers. One other person noticed and asked me if i was alright privately, which of course just welled up even more emotion. Lets just say today was a rough one. This involves Tanner too. As soon as I came home I cried in to his arms and prayed that he wouldn't be mad I quit. He was sensitive and understanding and actually happy I am now free from a job I hated. He cheered me up by saying we could eat out.. at in n out burger! I am one emotional eater too. I also baked cookies because that is what I do when I am anxious, nervous, frustrated, and bored. Now I am on to a new adventure in my life... FINDING A JOB! hopefully it won't be two hard. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! All I have to say is don't ever be afraid to change your life if it is just not working out.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images