Saying Goodbye

6:35 PM



For the last couple of months, I have been truly blessed with Sarah coming into my life. She started working in January and she also lived in Provo. We started carpooling to work and it has been such a blessing considering gas prices were rocketing! We became friends instantly and talked about everything. She just moved to Delaware with her husband to start her new adventure at grad school. On her last day of work we went to Olive garden with some other co-workers to say goodbye.
Thank you Sarah for keeping me sane at work and always filling my days with laughter. Thank you for inspiring me to quit my job and move on to bigger and better things. Hopefully our futures will be way more exciting than packaging scrapbook kits.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images