ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

6:53 PM










Where to start...
It is CRAZY that a year has already gone by since Tanner and I got married! We started off the day by making breakfast for each other. We made delicious breakfast burritos with potatoes... yum! We then opened up presents that we bought for each other. I got Tanner a camelback and some golf gloves. He was constantly telling me how he wanted to go hiking and golfing so i got him a little of both worlds to help him get started. He got me the movie Tangled and some perfume by Ralph Lauren. It smells so good and I love it even more because he picked it out. After that we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I didn't realize how big it was. I was exhausted after walking through all of the gardens. It was also a bit chilly but I shouldn't be surprised since it was even colder on our actual wedding day. Utah Weather is so unpredictable! Some of the flowers weren't all the way bloomed but overall the flowers were beautiful. Tanner and I want to come back sometime and bring a picnic and some books and lay outside all day. Then we went on a shopping spree. I was having a little difficulty because I just couldn't find anything I wanted! Does that ever happen to you where you HAVE money to spend but you CAN'T find anything and then when you DON'T have money, you find LOTS that you want to buy? I eventually found some cute shirts that I am very excited about. I badly needed some new clothes. We then splurged and had late lunch/dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Our favorite cheesecake is the banana creme. If you haven't tried it... try it! After that we were so full and tired from walking all day that we decided to rent a movie and watch it in my parents theater room. We joined in the families Easter activities by dying eggs and we finally ate some of our wedding cake. It wasn't bad for being frozen for a year. The day was a great celebration of our marriage and I can't wait till #2! Here are some of my favorite memories of our first year:
1. Honeymoon (Mexican Riviera Cruise)
2. Seeing Wicked in Dallas
3. Making Cinnamon Rolls at 2 AM
4. Watching ll episodes of prison break in one day
5. Seeing the Ballet West Nutcracker
6. Painting our mugs at color me mine
7. Being in the ER on Halloween drugged up on Morphine
8. Finding out we were pregnant
9. Las Vegas trip
10. Spontaneous laugh attacks
I LOVE YOU TANNER DEAN CLUFF!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images