Grateful

12:59 PM

I love the month of November because it reminds me to be grateful. I notice that the days that I sit and count my blessings in my head or thank Heavenly Father in my morning prayers that I am happier. It is so easy to think about the negative but once you turn it around and think of the positive... it is amazing how blessed you really feel! Every night, when the house is picked up, and the kids are sleeping, I look around and feel tremendously blessed. I have so much to be grateful for. As I check on my children each night, no matter how hard the day was, I am instantly overcome with gratitude. They are my life. They mean everything to me.  I am so thankful for them and for my family. I am thankful that they are healthy and happy. I am thankful for a loving husband that works incredibly hard for his family. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother and for all the challenges that come with motherhood. I know that those challenges are what makes me a stronger and better person. On a cold morning, I decided I wanted to take pictures of my children (mostly for a Christmas card) and I love how they turned out. I am the luckiest momma there is. 















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images