HALLOWEEN

2:31 PM

Halloween just gets better and better because of my kids. I mean I still get to eat candy and see my children get excited to dress up and trick-or-treat so it's a win win. Chloe wanted to be Anna this year from the movie Frozen so we found the perfect dress that looked beautiful. We even copied Anna's hair and Chloe looked like a princess. Grandma bought William a sock monkey hat for the winter and because it looked so cute on him, I got the idea of making him a sock monkey for Halloween! We found a sock monkey costume online that was so comfy and warm and matched perfectly with his hat. He was the cutest sock monkey ever!
We celebrated Halloween at Grandma Hales' house and had yummy dinner and treats before heading out to trick-or-treat with the rest of the cousins. Chloe was so excited to trick-or-treat that she hardly slowed down to take a picture and she had to keep with Bradley. William was happy as can be just riding along in the stroller taking in all the different costumes. Tanner dressed up as a cowboy (his go-to) and I dressed up as a witch (my go-to). After the kids were done trick-or-treating, Grandma put them to bed while the siblings went to go see Jaclyn's premiere of "Alienate." It was a fun evening out and Jaclyn was the best in the movie (and I swear I am not being biased). After being sugared out and exhausted from all the fun, we all headed to bed awaiting the early wake ups since our clocks were changing the next morning.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images