Paul's Wedding

2:18 PM

My older brother, Paul, got married this weekend. He married Gina Purcell who I absolutely love and am excited to welcome into the family.
Their day wasn't too cold considering it is February and their sealing was so beautiful. I couldn't help but tear up every time I looked at my brother. I am so happy for him that he found his eternal companion. I have never seen him happier.
This wedding was especially fun for my family since it was a Polynesian wedding. It almost felt like that movie, "My big fat greek wedding." There were cultural differences that they do for weddings that was fun to experience. All of the men in the wedding party wore lei's instead of bouquets or boutineres. Their reception was 80% Gina's side and 20% Paul's side. They served a big dinner with food that I have never tasted before. Gina performed a wedding dance for Paul that was very cool. My favorite part was when Gina's father announced that the woven blanket that was on display, was what her grandma had starting weaving for her a couple years earlier as part of a wedding tradition. Her grandmother had passed away but was definitely there in spirit.
The evening was fun catching up with family and friends and being able to show off Chloe. She did amazingly well for being out and about all day and slept alot! I was afraid that she was going to get her schedule messed up and be up all night because of it but she slept like a baby (6 hours)! Mommy and Daddy were very happy :)

Chloe loves her daddy
Chloe all dressed up in her first dress (besides her blessing dress)
Grandma Hales loves holding her only granddaughter

Handsome Tanner showing off his wedding party attire
Grandpa Hales and Cousin Bradley
The lovely Great Grandma D'Agostini
The happy couple!
Chloe was exhausted after a LONG day of wedding events but was a trooper through it all.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images