Chloe's Blessing

5:20 PM

Dear Chloe Elizabeth,
You were blessed on Febuary 5th, 2012 in the Springcreek Ward by your Father. Today was a very bright sunny day just for you (a little odd for February in Utah). Grandma and Grandpa Hales, as well as all of your aunts and uncles on the Hales side came to witness your blessing. Grandpa Hales, Uncle Paul, Uncle Mike, and the Bishop all stood in the circle while your Daddy gave you your blessing. Today has been a very emotional day for me. My baby girl is already six weeks old and receiving her blessing. Time is going by so fast and before I know it I won't be able to cuddle you and hold your tiny fingers and toes anymore. Today as I dressed you in your white dress I couldn't help but imagine the future when I'll be helping you dress into your other two white dresses. You looked beautiful today and are a very special daughter of your Heavenly Father. He loves you so much and will always be by your side. He has trusted me to be your mother and I hope that I can fufill that calling as best as I can. Your dad blessed you today that you would desire to have a close relationship with me, and to seek my help and advice. I pray that we will be have an honest relationship where we can both grow and develop our testimonies together. I am excited to share my testimony with you and to watch you grow. You are my greatest joy and I love you Chloe Elizabeth.
love, Mom









You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images