Conference Weekend

1:14 PM





This weekend was so fun! Tanner's family drove up from Mesa, AZ to come to Conference and to visit family. Tanner's cousin Katie just barely had a baby girl and she is adorable. They named her Halle Nicole. I couldn't help it... I had to hold her. Katie looked amazing considering she had just had a baby only a few days earlier. On Friday night when the family first arrived we went and ate out at Texas Road House.. YUM! Then we came back to our humble apartment and played games. The girls stayed over, while the parents had a hotel room all to themselves. The girls and I had lots of fun... I felt like I was twelve again. I never experienced having little sisters so I am extremely happy that I have some now! We all slept on my bed and made Tanner sleep on our spare... he didn't care too much. The rest of the weekend was spent up in Logan with the Wellingtons visiting family and catching up. The highlights (well for Tanner's Family) was the constant snowing and of course little baby Halle. I am officially sick of eating out and can't wait to get back on schedule with my diet plan. Don't worry, I'm not trying to loose weight... just trying to feel happier and healthy. I already miss the Cluff's and can't wait till the 4th of July when we can see them again!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images