Zions National Park Trip

3:35 PM



This is the beginning of our little adventure... 6 girls in a van driving down to Zions National Park... you can only imagine. 

Courtney, Alyssa, Karly, Michelle, Nicole and I all hiking through a freezing cold river in beautiful Zions.
The view was amazing and we were all so surprised we survived the hike!





This past weekend I went down to Zions National Park and camped out with my Singles Ward. We hiked the narrows which meant hiking through a cold river upstream and also Angels Landing which was the scariest hike of my life!  The picture to the left is me on the side of a cliff.. trying not to be scared!









This is Nicole and I looking down on the Angels Landing Hike. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images