Easter 2013

11:19 AM

I think that every holiday just becomes more exciting when you have children because this year I almost wanted to claim Easter as my favorite holiday... but I really do say that about every holiday! It was fun to watch Chloe and Bradley hunt for eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Hales house. Chloe eventually caught on to the idea and held her own basket and walked around and picked up eggs. Bradley enjoyed throwing the eggs (typical boy). We celebrated all weekend by dying eggs, eating treats, and having two Easter dinners. I am so grateful for my Savior and for his atoning sacrifice. I love him so much. With all the commercial activities that surround this holiday it is sometimes easy to forget what it is really about. I loved having this special day to remember him and all that he has done for me. Happy Easter everyone!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images