Spring Happenings

9:56 AM

 The sun has been shining more and more in Utah so we take every opportunity we have to be outside.

My first attempt at making a strawberry pie. Since strawberries are on sale right now I couldn't help myself. I was going to make jam but thought a pie sounded better. And it was delicious. 



These are our adventures before bedtime. Chloe has become a little resistant to going to bed lately and it usually is entertaining since she is training to become a contortionist. Love this girl and her silly ways.

I have been working slowly on Chloe's big girl bed and room since baby boy is coming soon. I love how it is turning out. I still need curtains, more pillows, and maybe a rug? My favorite thing is the quilt I made for her. It ties all the colors of the room together. 

Chloe's new favorite thing is going up and down the escalator. It is like an amusement park ride for her. She will just want to go up and down... up and down. Oh how exciting life is when you are two!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images