26 Weeks

9:31 AM

This picture is of me at 23 weeks. I am currently 26 weeks and am almost out of the second trimester. Yesterday I had a follow up ultrasound to check on a few things that were worrisome. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. Sometimes I think modern technology messes with our brains when it is not necessary. My stomach was in knots the whole morning before the ultrasound. I quickly felt a rush of peace run over me as soon as I saw him on the ultrasound screen. He already is so perfect. The choroid plexus cyst has disappeared and the placenta seems to be attached with not a single tear. I believe prayer has a lot to do with these simple healings. I am so grateful that he is growing and measuring at a healthy weight. He weighed around 2 lbs already which is about 56% average so he is right on track. I have about three more months and I am already so excited to meet him. He definitely seems to be more active than Chloe was so we will see if that is a sign of how he will be out of the womb. I can't wait.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images