Mothers Day

3:37 PM


I got everything I wanted for this year's mothers day.... good company and delicious food (that I did not have to cook). That's right. Tanner, my amazing husband, cooked two perfectly scrumptious meals. I was first spoiled with breakfast in bed which included Kneader's french toast, sausage, hash browns, fruit and OJ. Chloe added the extra kisses good morning. Then I relaxed while my amazing husband did the cleanup of breakfast... I watched Anne of Green Gables. What other day could I possibly watch THAT without my husband complaining? So I indulged. 
Church was wonderful because I got to do nothing and prepare nothing except gain spiritual inspiration for three hours. The Young Women of the ward took over Primary for mothers  day. Let's not forget the mothers day chocolate that I received just for being a woman.
After Church my husband slaved away once again and made dinner! Did I marry the right man or what? He made what I requested: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, pasta salad, corn-on-the-cob, chips, and lemonade. I was in the summery mood even though it was raining and 50 degrees outside. He cleaned that up as well and put Chloe to bed. It was an awesome day and I felt so appreciated and loved by the two loves of my life. Chloe kept giving me hugs and kisses all day and showing that she loved me. I will never forget her face of excitement when she gave me her card she made in nursery. I am so grateful I have the privilege of being her mother. Chloe is the ultimate joy in my life and I know that when baby brother comes... my heart will be full of love. I am so lucky. I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family. I was raised by a very special person, my mom. She is my best friend and example and I hope I can be half the mom she was. I will be happy with that. Thank you, mom. Happy Mother's Day!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images