Oh Summer, Please don't go away too soon

1:24 PM

I feel like I have been busy with a newborn baby and missing out on photo opportunities with Chloe. One of my biggest fears is that she (and William) will grow up too fast and that I didn't take the time to take pictures. Last night it was a beautiful September evening and I decided to have a mini photo shoot with Chloe. I just told her to come outside and play and I followed her around with a camera. I love these pictures because most of them are candid and show off her personality. I am sad that summer is almost over because I tend to take less pictures during the winter. I am so grateful I have these. I am amazed at how beautiful Chloe is and am so lucky to have her as my daughter. 


















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images