Mothers Day

9:02 PM

Chloe sang to me in sacrament meeting for the first time ever and I loved every minute. I was worried that she was going to start crying but she stayed strong throughout the entire song. She sang her little heart out and knew probably about ten percent of the song. I had a hard time keeping back the tears. She is growing up so fast and it is hard to believe that she made me a mother three years ago. 
After Church, we went up to celebrate at my parent's house. Tanner was flying out to Houston that night for work so we decided that we would spend dinner with my parents. Paul's family came up as well. The boys made hamburgers, pasta salad, fruit salad, and angel food cake for dessert. They also cleaned up the mess. It was so nice for my mom, Gina, and I. Can Mother's day be a monthly thing? We snapped a few pictures of the girls in their matching dresses that Grandma made for them. I also needed one of me and my two babies. This marks my third mothers day and I feel so blessed to have my two babies. They will always be my babies. :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images