A goal of ours

6:19 PM



Tanner and I decided that we wanted to save up and go to New York City next summer since

1. he has never been farther east than Texas and

2. it would just be an awesome trip.

Well... I decided to go to DI and find this blue/green old fashioned jar that I thought looked very dusty and useless. I went home and immediately pulled out my ribbons and crafty supplies and did this to it! Wa lah! Now we have a very cute money jar that we now put any extra dollars we have into it. I was going to donate plasma twice a week up until the trip but it turns out that I can't do that until it has been 6 months of being pregnant... darn! I was upset because I really wanted to make some extra cash during the week to help save up for this fun event and so I desperately searched the internet for ideas... what did I come up with?... donating eggs. Why not? We'll see if that really happens but it was a thought.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images