Argh!!

11:28 AM




Friday night we were festive and went to a Pirate Halloween Party. Tanner hates dressing up and therefor hates halloween but I love it, so sometimes he just needs to pretend he likes it... for me :). We had so much fun though. It was at the mansion of the guy who is producing my sister's movie "Unicorn City." The decorations were very elaborate and there were even pirates playing music. The food was catered from a nice restaurant and Tanner and I couldn't help but snatch the fruit tarts they had every time we passed the dessert table. The house was absolutely gorgeous and I loved walking through it. Someone said that the house cost 26 million! This was a legit Halloween party. I dressed up as a wench while Tanner was a handsome pirate. We were lucky enough to meet everyone in the cast of "Unicorn City" and also watch a screening of it (without the music and special effects). I really enjoyed the movie and am excited for when it comes to the Sundance film festival and even the theaters! At least Tanner and I can say that we celebrated Halloween... and had lots of fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images