It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

7:00 PM



December is the only month that I can really tolerate the snow and that is because of Christmas. I love Christmas. Tanner and I had fun decorating and putting up our first tree together. We didn't need to buy a single ornament because our moms gave us tons to fill up our tree. It has mostly ballerina and nutcracker ornaments but it is the cutest tree. We also decorated a gingerbread house and it was a project. I didn't realize how messy it can get. Tanner was acting like he was building a real house and took everything very seriously. I accidentally made the frosting very runny but I think it is the best gingerbread house I have ever seen :). The gingerbread kits never give you enough candy but we made it work. I love how festive our apartment looks now and I love coming home from work to see it. Now I have a reason to hibernate in my apartment with my husband and it is not because of the cold. We are planning on going ice skating and to see the lights on temple square so hopefully I'll take some fun pictures. Till then....

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images