Christmas Eve 2010

3:13 PM


This year all the children were able to be home for Christmas at the Hales. It was so fun being around family for a couple of days. My sister Michelle who is 19 weeks pregnant was able to fly in with her husband, Michael from New Jersey. She has a little bump and it makes me so excited and anxious to meet my first nephew/niece on the Hales side. Jaclyn and David were lucky to have 2 weeks off since David is in Law School. Andrew was just as lucky since he is also finishing college. My brother Paul works very hard at UPS and had to work Christmas Eve morning but at least he had that night off. Tanner and I were grateful for our 2 days off to enjoy the Christmas holiday. It didn't really feel like Christmas until I was off work and with family. This was Tanner's first experience acting out the nativity and he really enjoyed it. He was a wise man while I was an angel. This is one of my favorite traditions and I would love to do it with my own family some day. Tanner didn't get his first white Christmas but I'm sure it will happen one of these years. Tanner bought me black boots which I love and he got a new phone from me. We feel very blessed and overall had a wonderful Christmas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images