VEGAS FOR VDAY

8:06 PM

Valentines day is my favorite holiday. I know I said that about Christmas but this one really IS my favorite holiday. Sorry Tanner for marrying such a hopeless romantic. It is a good thing that I married an amazing husband who really knows how to spoil someone ;). Tanner and I started celebrating Valentines day before the actual day... we made a weekend out of it. First lets not forget that Tanner surprised me with a dozen red roses about a week before Valentines and before the prices jumped. They were beautiful and they are still gorgeous a week later!

On Saturday morning we headed down to VEGAS with some friends, Todd and Maggie. It has been a tradition that we go to Vegas every Valentines day... and we have always gone with different people. This time since we are married I wanted to go alone but it didn't happen but maybe next year ;). We still had tons of fun with Todd and Maggie. We walked the strip with the warm sun beating down unto our pale winter skin and we went and saw LION KING! I have wanted to see this show for FOREVER! I was so excited that I was finally going to be able to see it. It was beyond amazing. This was the most visually pleasing play I have ever seen. I couldn't believe all the set changes and creativity of the costumes. My favorite costumes were the giraffes... can you believe there are humans in there? I am one lucky girl :)

On Valentines day I woke up early so I could make Tanner some heart shaped muffins but our stupid oven burned the bottoms of it... :(. Then Tanner surprised me at work to take me out to lunch! He sacrificed his sleep so he could be with me and so I wouldn't have to eat alone. I got to choose where we wanted to eat and of course it was a greasy hamburger from in n out! gotta love him. I came home from work and my husband was sound asleep since he had only had three hours of sleep and I was surprised by a mirror on our bedroom door! I hate how I can't see myself full length when I get ready so he remembered my complaints and got me a mirror! He also wrote his valentine note to me on it... he wrote his ABC's of me... every letter is an adjective of me. SO CUTE! I woke him up with a kiss and let him sleep until he went to work that night at 10:30pm. I made some chocolate covered strawberries... ate a few and worked on some homework. I love my husband SO much! He is everything to me.






You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images