Lucky

8:32 PM


Here is a scrapbook page layout that my work produces. Check it out! outonalimbscrapbooking.com


HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! Was anyone feeling lucky? Unfortunately my day was so UNLUCKY! I woke up at 6 AM naturally which made me really angry because I desperately needed my sleep. At work, we are super busy which just makes me stressed and anxious. I messed up twice today costing me precious time that I won't ever get back... ugh. I packed my lunch today for once and my boss decides to buy us all pizza. I could really vent forever but the luckiest part of my day was being able to come home to my sweet husband. I guess I am lucky everyday in the fact that I get to spend forever with my best friend. We had fun eating lasagna and watching the BYU game tonight. Wow... what an emotional roller coaster today has been. I guess I am a true woman ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images