Crazy Friday!

8:29 PM

Today has been a very eventful day. First I went to work for a couple hours before I had to race off for my friends wedding. The day went like this: Temple sealing, pictures, starvation, luncheon, back to work for another hour while my husband slept in the car, and then reception. At least I had slept the night before unlike my husband... poor thing.
Tanner met Ryan when he moved in as his roommate and I met his girlfriend (now wife) Melissa when they both decided to sell pest control last summer. Seeing that Melissa and I were the only girls out in Dallas with our sales team for most of the summer, we became close friends really fast. I am so happy that Ryan and Melissa are now sealed and get to be together forever. They looked so happy today and everything was beautiful from the ceremony to the roses. I took some fun pictures of the event.

The HAPPY COUPLE!

I loved Ryan's groom cake. He proposed to Melissa while snowboarding so I thought it was very appropriate!
Melissa's favorite dessert is the red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. If you have never tried it you are missing out! Why have cake when you could have red velvet cheesecake?

Tanner and I were trying to reenact our wedding day by taking some fun pictures. Doesn't everyone wish they could experience their wedding day again?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images