Bedroom's I'm loving

9:58 AM

I love how clean and serene this bedroom looks. I am so in to the beachy/romantic/vintage style of a bedroom. I am in the process of giving my own bedroom a makeover and here are some of my inspirations. I would love to own a chaise lounge chair where I could sit and melt into a book all day long. I am in love with neutral colors especially gray and blue. I feel like those colors scream relaxation and sleep.
I am in love with the quarterfoil pattern on this wall. The chandelier adds a romantic touch that I believe should be in every bedroom. Wouldn't you love to spend the day in here?
The candles, vintage chest, and classic chair are my favs in this one. I thought it was interesting how asymmetrical this room is with the chair on one side and the nightstand on the other... yet so perfectly designed. I also love the gray and white neutral color palette in this bedroom. Which bedroom is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images