July 4th weekend in HOT HOT Arizona

8:04 PM





Tanner and I headed down to Arizona to celebrate the 4th and to be with family. This was my first time being in Arizona in July... and boy was I HOT! I couldn't believe it could still be 10pm at night and still be over 100 degrees. I definitely opted to stay inside for the majority of the time spent there. The festivities of the weekend included: Celebrating Connor's 7th birthday party at Peter Piper's Pizza (its like ChuckieCheese), Golfing (the boys), Pedicures (the girls), amazing food, games and more games, fireworks, slipin slide fun, and of course lets not forget that crazy dust storm that came through! Visiting the Cluff's is always so relaxing and a nice break from reality. I love spending time with the family since Tanner and I don't get to see them very much. We were lucky to time this trip when most of the family was there (well everyone except Tanner's brother who is on a mission). The house was packed, the noise level was crazy... but I loved it!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images