5 months!

2:43 PM

Chloe has grown up so much in the past month... it is unbelievable! She is wearing 6-12 month clothing (more on the 12 month side).  I notice her reaching for objects more as well as staring at her hands and feet any chance she gets. Sometimes I catch her sucking on her toes.  She loves feeling new textures... especially daddy's scratchy face.  My new favorite thing in the whole world is making Chloe giggle.  She has the cutest laugh and I just want to eat her up. 


 She will tolerate being on her stomach for maybe 5 minutes... ( I know it's bad!)... so she may be able to sit up on her own before she rolls over. If I had that much weight to roll over... I'm not sure if I could do it either. When I lay her on her back she has her arms and legs up in the air like she is doing pilates... and they will stay like that for a LONG time. She is going to have abs of steel when she's older.  She also loves to do butt lifts either laying on her back or sitting in her carseat/stroller. She's a strong one, that girl.

She is still allergic to the sun (not really). Everytime I try to take her out in a stroller ride or on a hike she HATES IT.  I'm sure she will get used to it sometime because that means we definitely couldn't move to AZ if we wanted to ;).


She is eating rice cereal and oatmeal and loves both... she was unsure about the carrots for a while. I hope she's not a picky eater like her daddy.

Her hair is growing in slowly but it's coming! It has managed to grow just on top (like a mohawk). She loves playing with her toy Nana gave her.  There is a piano section and she will bang on the keys and play us pretty music all the time. She loves hugs and kisses and story time. She is a very observant girl who just loves to watch what is going on around her.



Her smile melts my heart every time. All I have to do is smile at her and she will give me the BIGGEST grin. Whenever she hear's daddy's deep low voice, her face lights up and she looks around until she can find him.

 When she sleeps she ALWAYS kicks her blankets off (just like daddy) and her bear is lying directly on top of her face. It scares me every time so I go in after she has fallen asleep and move the bear off her face and pull her blankets over her. When I come back in to check on her a few minutes later, the bear is right back on top of her face and her blankets are pushed off. It is the funniest thing but luckily I know that she can move it if she needs to. Maybe I don't make her room dark enough so she needs the bear to hide the light.

We love our little Chloe Bear!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images