Happy Mothers Day!

4:32 PM

Mom,
I never realized how much you sacrificed for me as my mother. Now that I am a mother I am beginning to realize HOW MUCH you have done for me.  I am grateful for all of the sleepless nights you had so that you could comfort me when I wasn't feeling good. I am grateful for the many times you put my happiness before yours. I am grateful that you were there for me when I was scared, alone, and sad. I am grateful that I have a best friend as well as a mother.

Thank you for teaching me the hard lessons in life even though it may have not been the easier choice. Thank you for taking me to ballet lessons, dance team practice, mutual etc... so I could do what I loved.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally so that I could love.
Thank you for showing me by example how to be a mother.
Thank you for not being perfect so that I don't feel as bad. :)
Thank you for telling me I was beautiful, smart, kind, and honest.
Thank you for helping me find my testimony.

I will always love you mom. Thank you.  xoxo




This was my first mother's day and it was so wonderful! Tanner really spoiled me and let me know how much he appreciates everything I do. Chloe let me know she loves me by giving me the BIGGEST grin when she woke up this morning :).

This morning Tanner let me sleep in a little bit while he got up with Chloe and fed her breakfast. When she woke up from her first nap I got her and inside her crib was a card and little box. Chloe was smiling from ear to ear like she knew what was up. Tanner had bought me beautiful topaz earings because topaz is Chloe's birthstone. The gem is light blue and is really gorgeous. 

On Saturday, I told Tanner how much I was craving homemade cinnamon rolls so we made them together and this morning I was able to eat one for breakfast. They were delicious that I couldn't just have one.  Tanner also planned to make me dinner (chili and cornbread). Oh and I must not forget the dozen pink roses he surprised me with too.  Am I the luckiest or what?




Motherhood has been such an adventure and would best be described as one big emotional roller coaster.  The feelings we feel as human beings only becomes more intense once you become a parent. Chloe has shaped me into a much better person. This must have been part of God's plan all along... make us mothers and fathers so we can be molded into a better... more perfect person. I am SO grateful for Chloe. She has taught me the true meaning of happiness and joy while also testing my patience ;).  Motherhood IS the hardest job in the world... no doubt about that! I feel so blessed to have Chloe in my life and wouldn't change anything right now. I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby girl that I love with all of my heart. I am the luckiest.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images