Chloe's Winter ONEderland Party

10:52 PM



















My brother in law, Michael Andersen was kind enough to take pictures of Chloe's birthday party. I am so happy he did because he captured every moment. I decided to have a party in Utah with my family since we will be in Arizona on Chloe's actual birthday... oh but don't worry she'll be having one down there as well.

I made it a winter wonderland theme and had white powdered donuts, white chocolate snowflake pretzels (both walmart), Russian tea cakes (my mom), and cupcakes (me). My sister made her smash cake which turned out so adorable! The coconut on top was supposed to be "snow". Chloe was unsure about the cake since I don't usually feed her sugar like that but she had a few bites.

Tanner bought some pink, silver, and white balloons and snowflake confetti for me which added the perfect touch. He likes to add his input ;)

I made a banner that showcased Chloe every month so we could all see how much she grew in a year.

It was pretty convenient that she started to take 7-8 steps at a time at her party... and she did it over and over again to show off to her audience. I consider this to be her first day walking. I can't believe it. My baby is almost a toddler.

Since my family wasn't going to be with Chloe on Christmas it was a combined Christmas and Birthday celebration (hence the Christmas wrapping paper). Chloe loved all of her gifts! She especially loved the poof my mom made for her. She just loves anything soft and cuddly like soft animals, blankets, and pillows. Paul and Gina gave her the cutest red polka dot coat/dress and Michelle and Mike gave her one of those popper/walker things. She also got books, and a little people doll house. She is one spoiled girl. That's not it either... just wait for Arizona. Chloe is going to share her party with Emma (her cousin who is three days younger) and it is going to be "pretty in pink" and pretty fabulous.

Happy One Year Chloe!!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images