The holiday season

10:24 PM

I just LOVE Christmas... but who doesn't? I am obsessed with traditions and keeping old ones and making new ones. A new one I may have made... is to go see the Festival of Trees. I went with my sister and mom and we made a whole day out of it. The Festival of Trees is an event where people will donate decorated Christmas trees of all different shapes, sizes, colors, and themes. Then they are auctioned off and the proceeds go to the Children's hospital. They also had gingerbread houses, goodies, homemade decor items, and a stage with local entertainers. We loaded up on our fudge and sweet rolls and were truly exhausted by the end of it.


 
Every year Tanner and I have made it, one way or the other, to Temple Square to see the lights. We made a night out of it and went to City Creek and shopped, dined at Cheesecake Factory, and ended at Temple Square. Chloe was bundled up and I am sure she enjoyed her very first Temple Square lights experience. I am excited to see the Mesa Temple lights too.
 
 
 During the D'Agostini Family Christmas party... Santa came to visit! He gave each grandchild a present including Chloe! This was her first experience seeing Santa and she was definitely a little skeptical of the whole situation.
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images