11 months

10:51 PM

 
 Chloe has her bottom two teeth and her top front tooth has just broken through.
 
She is very cautious when it comes to walking but still feels comfortable holding on to furniture. She still gets so excited when she can stand all on her own.
 
She loves to look at books and will turn the pages for you. She will turn the page if you are reading to slow or if the page has lots of words.
 
 
 
Chloe will copy you if you stick your tongue out, blow raspberries, or talk (moves her lips). She has even started to imitate words and sounds I make.
 
Her new favorite thing is to squish the bananas and smash the avocados on her tray. She also gets a kick out of throwing food on the ground... typical baby.
 
Her favorite food right now is cheddar cheese and canned green beans.
 
 
 
I love it when she gets tired but not too overtired because she will cuddle and give kisses. I love when she sits on my lap and rest her head on my chest and doesn't move. She lets me run my hands through her hair. I love these precious moments.
 
She will hand me toys and put them in my mouth.
 
She has learned to climb up and down stairs... and it is her FAVORITE thing.
 

 
She loves playing the hokey pokey with me and laughs every time I shake a body part.
 
She still loves peek-a-boo and will even initiate it sometimes.
 
She blows kisses. The first time she blew a kiss she pressed her fingers together and put them up to her mouth and said muah (like an Italian).
 
 
 
She gets complimented the most on her big blue eyes. She got her daddy's eyes :)
 
She waves bye bye.
 
She is the most friendly and social baby that will warm up to anyone. She still has her clingy moments though... definitely a mama's girl.
 
 
 
She just started doing the "Hulk"  she will put her hands in fists and get really tense for a second. I can't tell if she is excited or angry. Cute nonetheless.
 
Loves to play with the mirror. Loves music and dancing.
 
wears 18-24 month clothing; size 4 diapers.
 
 
Chloe is the most animated little baby. She smiles at strangers. She talks and babbles all day long.
 
She loves her bear that she sleeps with. She has started sleeping 11-13 hours straight at night... wahoo!
 
Chlobear, boo boo, sweet cheeks, lovers, girly girl, baby girl, Chloe... I love you. I am so lucky to be your momma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images