First snowfall of the year

2:58 PM

 
 
 
Okay it is time to listen to Christmas music... it snowed!!! I was sleeping over at my parent's house when I woke up and saw this! Since I won't be getting a white christmas this year I am totally soaking this in! My parents live an hour north of us so they always get tons more snow but we still got tons in Springville.
 
 
 
 This is our backyard. I seriously love the snow. When I woke up in the middle of the night to make a bottle for Chloe, it was so bright outside... and so peaceful. I love it. Tanner disagrees with me but he grew up in a desert. Snow=hot chocolate, cozyness, blankets, christmas, snowmen, sledding, cute boots, scarves... so many good things!
 
The snow went up to Chloe's waist. We don't have any mittens for her yet but she still loved to touch the snow.
 


 
SO MUCH SNOW!
 


 This is up at my parent's house when it was first coming down. Chloe kept wanting to catch the snowflakes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images