Mothers Day

7:11 PM

I love Mothers day.  Especially more now than ever. I have officially been a mother for seventeen months and I know that it is just the beginning of what being a mother means. Thank you mom, mother-in-law, grandmas, aunts, and sisters who have mothered me. At one time I was that crying, sticky, tired, hungry, bored seventeen month old and I know that I was taken care of.  I was loved. I am loved. I hope to express that same love and devotion to my daughter and future children. It is a good thing, motherhood. It teaches us things that we never would have learned without being a mother... patience, sacrifice, unconditional love, strength, and courage to name a few. I am a stronger, better person now that I have my Chloe.  I wouldn't change a thing in my life now that I have her. A better way of saying it is that I can't imagine my life with out her.  Thank you mom, for raising me the way you did, so I could have this sacred responsibility to raise my own daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better example and friend to help me through life. I love you. Happy Mothers Day



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images