Gina's Baby Shower

10:25 AM

 My sister in law, Gina, had her baby shower for her little girl that is arriving in October (maybe end of September). I love to decorate for parties so this was really fun for me. Before the party started I snapped a few photos of Chloe, Bradley, Charlie, Grandpa, and Uncle Mike. 



 The color scheme for this party was lavender and green with a rustic feel. These cookies were from Parsons Bakery... aren't they just so cute? My mom and I made the cupcakes and we were going back and forth about whether or not to make the frosting green... I'm thinking that maybe we should have left them white.

 The mason jar cups add the perfect rustic touch. I'm happy I found purple and white striped straws too!
 It seems like we have chocolate covered oreos at every party but they are always a hit so why not?
 This was my first time making tissue poms and they turned out surprisingly well. The lavender garland added just the right amount of color.

We had a drawing for jars of chocolate and our favors were purple nail polish. The food was delicious. We had a variety of salads, croissants, and of course dessert. 



My mom made Gina this quilt for the baby. It matches the nursery perfectly and I know the baby will cherish it. 







The shower was so fun and I am so excited for Gina to become a mother and to experience all the joy it brings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images