The end of Summer

9:53 AM

This is a catch up post for the rest of Summer before entering the Autumn season. The month of August went by so fast.  
One day while visiting Grandma and Grandpa, Chloe secretly opened some purple nail polish and was painting with it all over her body and the wood floor. I was busy decorating for Aunt Gina's baby shower and my dad was reading the newspaper and my mom was upstairs doing the laundry.... it only takes a minute.  I frantically picked Chloe up, ran upstairs to tell my mom, and dumped Chloe in the bath tub. The only result of putting her in the bathtub was that I spread the nail polish more on her body and got some on the tub. I came downstairs and my mom and dad were rubbing the floor with gasoline which magically worked (thank goodness!). After the floor was fixed, then we worked on Chloe. We used about twenty nail polish remover pads and finally got her purple free. It was a crazy morning but everything turned out fine and now it is just a fun story to tell.

I took a photography class and as a result we got a free head shot from the instructor (below).


Chloe loves her poof that Grandma made her and sometimes we spend lazy afternoons watching movies. 


This poor girl has learned the skill of sleeping in her car seat. From various trips down to Arizona and up to North Salt Lake she has got it down pat. 
 

We love going to the Payson Pool. This picture is one of the last days it was open. Chloe had to have her companion (her bear) with her at all times. 
 

While spending the afternoon at Ikea with Uncle Andrew, Chloe was tired and just wanted to read her book... on the cement floor of Ikea.


We ended the summer with a big birthday bash for Great Grandma D'Agostini. Pictured above is D'Veda D'Agostini with most of her great grand children. Pictured below is herself with her five children.



 Sadly, I don't have pictures from when Tanner and I spent the weekend in St. George. We went with another Couple and stayed at their parent's town home. We saw Tuachan's production, "Marry Poppins" which was very good. We played at the pool, went out to eat, saw "The Butler", and had a very relaxing weekend. I would say that Summer of 2013 was a good one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images