21 Months

9:45 AM

 
Chloe
Curly hair
Happy
Loveable
Observant
Excited
 
I only have three more months with my one year old before she becomes two.
 Savoring it up.
Every last cuddle.
I don't know how I got so lucky.
She is my beauty.
Blonde curly hair. Blue eyes. Tan skin. A smile to die for
It is hard to not fall in love
She lights up any room and can make anyone smile.
 
Her excitement in life makes me happy. She is not afraid to shout, point, and smile from ear to ear with excitement. I love that about her.
 
She is a cuddle bug once she gets to know someone.
She loves hugs, kisses, and will even pat your back.
 
Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, and Rapunzel are her favorites.
 
Outside is her happy place and she loves going down the slide and playing with balls.
I love watching her explore the world around her.
 
She still loves it when daddy comes home and rushes to the door.
Chloe lights up the most when daddy dances with her.
 
 Chloe learns a new word each day if not more. She has even started to babble-sing. We sing "The Wheels on the Bus" with her and sometimes we hear her singing "Mommas.... sh sh sh... Mommas sh sh sh." She also loves "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider."
 
Her obsession with stuffed animals is adorable. She treats her animals like babies and carries them around everywhere and feeds them bottles. She is my little nurturer.
 
Getting ready for bed is my favorite time with her. She will pick out five books and expect me to read all of them before bedtime. I don't mind. We cuddle, sing songs, and turn the lights out.
 
Happy 21 months Chloe bear.
 
 
 
 






























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images