Chloe turns 2!

10:05 AM


My baby is two. It is really hard to believe. Even though I was still feeling nauseous I sucked it up and tried to make it a special day for Chloe. We had waffles for breakfast (her favorite) and got dressed and maybe watched an hour of TV (mickey mouse of course). She loved playing outside all day with her cousins. The Cluff's got a trampoline for Christmas so it was a very exciting thing for all the grandchildren.  We spent a lot of time outside since we are cooped up inside where we live in Utah. I was planning on baking Chloe a cake but I just couldn't do it. Tanner and I went to Walmart and bought a cake and I decorated it with her name banner. We also got her a mickey mouse balloon which she loved. Later that evening we had her party and family came over to celebrate with us. We had pizza, cake and blue bell ice cream. Chloe was already a pro at opening presents at this point and couldn't wait to open them. She received the cutest dress up Minnie Mouse toy from Nana and Papa. She also loves her princess Sophia book from Brandon and Shanna and her Minnie Mouse Pj's from Steph and Ryan. In fact since Emma's birthday was coming up, Steph bought all the girl's matching Pj's that we had to take a picture. It will be so fun when they are older to look back on these pictures. Happy Birthday my sweet Chloe! We love you! 
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images