January

12:41 PM

 January
is my least favorite month. 
Luckily I survived it
somehow. 
Unless you live in a place that is warm during the winter,
you survive January. 
I hate being IDLE and I hate doing the SAME THING over
and over again... so I must admit
that the HARDEST thing for me as a mom is
being BORED. 
January equals boredom. 
Chloe and I have tried to use our creative brains to make our days entertaining
while we are hibernating inside. 
How many more days til Summer? til days spent at the park and pool? Too many. 
I know I won't be bored for long because I am expecting!!
Here is a picture of me at 11 weeks. I feel like I started to show at 9 weeks. 
I am due July 21st.

  
I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far besides that one horrible week during Christmas and of course just being tired all the time. I crave SWEETS like no other which is a bad thing especially because my doctor wanted me to watch my sugar intake... oops. I still think having a 10 lb baby might be inevitable for me. So bring on the hot chocolate! 

 My mom is a saint and offered to watch Chloe for a weekend so 
Tanner and I could rejuvenate and go out on a real date.
She took Chloe to the zoo and she loved it. 
Chloe loves animals and loves the carousel so this was a special treat for her. Thanks mom!


Here are some pictures I shot of Chloe to announce the pregnancy to the world. 
She is going to be the best big sister because she loves her baby dolls.
 




 Every month a bunch of girls in my ward get together and have craft night. 
This month we made these adorable Valentines Cork Trivets. 


 My visiting teaching companion, Kim Jepperson, offered to take photographs of Chloe to help advertise her new studio. I jumped at the opportunity because she is amazing! The pictures turned out perfect and she even threw in a few Valentine shots just for fun.  Aunt Michelle gave her the polka dot dress for her birthday which I just love. Chloe looks so beautiful.
The picture below is Chloe getting ready for her photo shoot. She looks so grown up in this picture... brushing her teeth all on her own.
 

This is an example of being creative in January. I decided to make bath paint out of shaving cream and food coloring and Chloe loved it! She could have stayed in the bath all day painting the walls if I let her. I still need to teach her not to mix paints but for now... I let it go. 
 



 I finally finished Chloe's quilt that I have been working on for 6 months! I feel so accomplished and this is probably the coolest thing I have ever made. I am taking a break from making quilts at the moment but I am excited to design Chloe's big girl room so I can make room for the new baby!


 

Well it is officially February 1st as I write this post so I am excited to see what LOVE month brings! GOODBYE JANUARY!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images