A weekend full of love

8:25 AM


There is love in the air in February. I have tried hard this year to really just sit back and appreciate all of the blessings in my life.  Anyone who knows a mother or who is one herself knows how hard motherhood is. It is an endless sacrifice of love really. I can't express how much I love my daughter. How much I love my little family really. I feel so blessed to have Tanner and Chloe in my life. They are constantly shaping me into my best self. I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend Valentines day than with my family... in my home. 
On Friday morning, Tanner surprised me with breakfast from Einsteins, a balloon for Chloe, yellow roses, and a gift card to a spa! Am I lucky or what? Chloe was ecstatic about her balloon. She couldn't stop playing with it all day. I got Tanner a pair of jeans and made a scratch off card and he picked a 30 minute massage. Then he went to sleep since he had been working all night and Chloe and I lounged. By the time dinner rolled around, I REALLY didn't want to make dinner so we ordered takeout from Costa Vida and ate it at home. Chocolate covered strawberries and bubbly were for dessert. I ended up giving Tanner his massage Saturday night since he had to work Friday night and didn't want to be all oily and tired. The whole weekend was spent relaxing, watching the Olympics and taking Sunday drives. It was a perfect Valentines day... spent with my two loves.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images