3 months

1:10 PM

I can't get enough of this little man of mine. He is the sweetest... most happy baby. And he brings joy into my life. He loves to suck on his hands and loves looking at people's faces.  He has a love/hate relationship with the pacifier and probably wouldn't take it if I didn't force it on him so much.  He hates formula and prefers breast milk which makes it a little difficult for him to be watched but that is okay because I miss him too much anyways.  He loves being rocked to sleep. That habit might be broken soon but not too soon... I could kiss his sweet face all day long... and those dimples... and that smile... ahhh I just melt.  He holds his head so strong and doesn't mind being on his tummy for too long. He absolutely hates baths and his car seat. He eats every three hours and has a good five hour stretch of sleep at night. He has just discovered his hands and will stare at them. And I just adore his grandpa baby hair. Goodbye fourth trimester... you sped by too quickly.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images