Halloween

10:03 AM

 Halloween is so much fun as a mom. I just love getting my children dressed up and starting new traditions. Chloe actually caught on to the whole dress up and trick-or-treat thing. She loved that she was dressed up as Minnie Mouse and proudly announced who she was whenever anyone asked. And William... I mean come on... I don't think he could get any cuter. He was a lobster this year and Tanner was a chef so they were a perfect pair. I just put on a witch's hat and called myself a witch

Chloe loved watching mommy and daddy carve pumpkins. Tanner did the scary face and I did the happy one. Maybe next year she will want to help a little more. 

The Halloween carnival that our ward put on was so much fun. 















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images