Thanksgiving

1:36 PM

We spent Thanksgiving in Arizona this year. It was nice and hot! The temperature was around 85 degrees when we were actually eating turkey... outside. The Cluffs had everyone home for Thanksgiving (except Chris who is serving his mission in Portugal). It was a packed and busy household. They set up tables in their backyard. Nana had bought all the kids the cutest Turkey's that had crayons in them and place cards with their names on them. The kids kept busy by coloring on the kids table while the adults were busy making food for 30+ people. The rest of the weekend was filled with football games, Hunger Games, family reunions, card games, and visiting. I was able to take pictures of both my cousin's family and my brother in law's family over the break. I love any excuse to play around on my camera. Chloe lived outside in Nana and Papa's backyard. Everyone loved meeting William. It is always so fun to see family and to change up our everyday routine. And.... no one was terribly sick which was a blessing! 
This year I am grateful for my family and that I have two beautiful, healthy children. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images