5 months

4:52 PM

I tell you, this boy is growing up so fast! I am already feeling like I should be ready go have another baby... craziness? yes of course it is. I still want to enjoy my little baby William as long as I can. I definitely spoil him. I treat him like he is my last one because frankly he might be... no one ever really knows these things.
I rock him to sleep... I hold him all the time... I breast feed him on demand... I mean spoiled.
He refuses formula or a bottle now... which makes babysitting so hard! I have a feeling I might be breastfeeding this one a long time at least until he can drink out of a cup.
Will loves to observe the world around him. He reaches for objects, my hair, anything he can grab his hands on.  He loves watching his older sister, Chloe, and just thinks she is hilarious.
He has the cutest little giggle. His smile will light up the whole room and melt your heart..guaranteed.
He has started discovering his hands and feet more and will happily stare them. He loves to suck on his hands and put anything in his mouth. He has tried rice cereal and applesauce and is a very clean eater for a 5 month old!
He makes new sounds every day but recently has loved rolling his lips and blowing bubbles.
He wears 6-9 month clothing and size 1 diapers.
William is such a sweet tempered baby and I feel like the one who is spoiled. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending him to me. Happy five months, little one.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images