"Whenever I see a beautiful sunset, I think of you."

8:20 AM


This is the first post since a long time... considering that my friend Heather got married a year and a half ago. Well a lot has happened between then and now but now I am starting an even bigger adventure and that is MARRIED LIFE. On April 23, I married the most perfect man and this post marks the beginning of our life together. The reason for the title of this post is because one night while lying in bed, my new husband said the most romantic and unexpectedly charming thing to me. He said, "Danielle whenever I see a beautiful sunset I always think of you, because of that first drive we took to Arizona to see my family." Not really getting what he meant, I asked him curiously "why?" He said that he remembered feeling so happy that I was finally coming to Arizona to meet his family and that there was an amazing sunset on the drive and now every time he thinks about that moment he remembers how beautiful I am and how happy I made him. I am so blessed to be married to the most wonderful man and not just because he swoons me with his handsome words but because he loves me so much and I know he always will. I am excited for our new adventure in life... no matter what happens. I am now officially Mrs. Tanner Cluff and I can't wait to see how our life will unfold.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images