Toy Story Clouds

9:15 AM

We are finally leaving Texas and nothing sets the mood better than seeing "toy story clouds" on our drive. It almost symbolizes how excited I am to finally move on to the next thing in my life and how happy I am to see family and friends again. The clouds lasted for about 1/2 of the drive and then quickly turned into a crazy storm that kept me on edge while Tanner was enjoying every second. If there is one thing you should know about me I absolutely hate storms and have been scared of them since I can remember.
We finally rolled into Tanner's circle at 5:30 AM (3:30 AM AZ time). The last three hours of the drive I was probably the most miserable person to be with... sorry Tanner. Lucky for me I have the sweetest husband who understands my emotional moods. Lucky for me that he ALSO drove the WHOLE 18 HOURS!
You want to know the best thing about visiting family is? The minute I woke up, I went to the bathroom and immediately after was embraced with a hug from Cami. I didn't even have a chance to sneak away to get some more zzzzzzzzzzz's before the party started. There is nothing like a family's love. So far our pit stop in Arizona has been amazing. Amazing seems like a simple word in that sentence but really... it was just what I needed. I have been craving to be around people and whats not better than Tanner's family... everyday there are at least 10 people around. It is funny how lounging around, playing cards, playing ball with the nephews and just hanging out can bring such joy to the heart. There is just one simple answer to why that is... family :). I am grateful to be married into such a fun and loving family. There is one more day here in good ole HOT Arizona and I don't want to waste a second. Then its off to Utah...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images