"Hi Sir, I don't know if you have seen our trucks in the neighborhood..."

6:46 PM

For the past 3 months this has been my life.. well more like my husband's life. Selling pest control is definitely not the easiest thing in the world and all I can say is that the month of August is crawling by ever so slowly. I try my best to stay positive but it is so hard when I am alone all day, 6 days a week... it can get tough. From this summer experience, I have learned to count my blessings like the fact that I DO get to see my husband every night and the the simple fact that we are both employed when a lot of people in this country are not. I must say that it can also get entertaining when Tanner comes home and tells me crazy funny stories of people on the door. I am impressed by Tanner for getting up every morning to go out in 100 degree weather to knock on people's doors. That is a skill that I know I could never master. I truly am grateful for the hard work Tanner has put into this job this summer. Even though we knew it was temporary... it definitely didn't feel like it during, but we are almost done and anxious to see family and friends again! We both have learned so much about patience, love, service, and hard work this summer. I have enjoyed living in Dallas, as hot as it has been. The people are so friendly and "blessed." I am going to miss walking into the post office and having the clerk say, "have a blessed day Mam." I have grown to love good ole BBQ food and all its deliciousness. In 17 days it is GOODBYE Texas and HELLO Arizona! Can't wait!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images