End of Birthday Week 2011

5:09 PM


























































We ended birthday week with celebrating Tanner's birthday. He turned 25 this year so I wanted to make it special. He always says how he hates birthdays and doesn't like the attention but I wanted to spoil my husband. I used some leftover cutouts from work and taped them all over our bathroom with reasons why I loved him. I included a care basket full of shampoo, body wash, face lotion etc. He was so surprised the minute he walked in the bathroom and really liked it! I bought some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and bought some balloons to make it look festive. What is a birthday without balloons? :) After he went to class he came home and opened his presents. I got him some clothes and he loved them all! phew... shopping for men can be so hard I think. Then we relaxed, watched conference, ate out at costa vida for lunch, and ended the night by going to see "Money Ball." I highly suggest this movie to anyone even if your not into baseball. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images