Hello Third Trimester

10:23 PM

I am 30 weeks in these pictures... wow has time flown. I only have ten more weeks give or take! I still feel so unprepared for baby Cluff to be arriving but I'm sure somehow everything will work out. Here is what has been going on concerning the pregnancy:

I am constantly worried about every little thing... it's my first time my body is going through these weird changes so I'm grateful for doctors... and for experienced mothers.

For example, I came home from work early one day because I was experiencing really painful cramps in my lower abdomen... turns out I was just dehydrated and needed to drink more water and rest.

I also was worried about questionable discharge down there... and turns out it was just a silly yeast infection. basically I need to stop worrying about the baby coming early and have faith that she will arrive healthy when it's the right time.

I still crave little kid food... like mac n cheese, pb&j, and ice cream.

I have a hard time sleeping on my side because it is just not comfortable... :(

I love feeling her move and watching my stomach move around... so crazy to me!

I have gained around 20 lbs already and I'm not sure if that is at a good rate but I already feel like I have reached my max!

I am definitely more clumsy and forgetful... who knows if that is pregnancy or just me :)

I am anxious, excited, and nervous for her to arrive. Anxious because I'm ready to have my body back, excited because I can't wait to be a mother and hold her for the first time, and nervous because I have no clue what having birth will be like... nor taking care of a child :)

I love her so much already!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images