Baby Shower

8:48 PM



















































My sister Michelle threw me an amazing baby shower with my mom's help as well. Everything was so picture perfect and I feel extremely blessed with all the gifts I received. My mother in law had a shower for me in Arizona and then brought all the gifts up to Utah for me to open and boy oh boy... did I have A LOT to open! I think baby Chloe is set with clothes for a while as well as blankets :)

The food was amazing... Michelle decided on a "milk and cookies" theme which turned out so cute! We also had soup, salad, and rolls... yum!

We played "daddy knows best" game where Michelle had asked Tanner a list of questions regarding the baby like, "how many diapers do you think you will change in a day?"... and I had to guess what he said. I only got 4 out of 14 questions right! ha ha

There was also pictures of Tanner and I as babies hung on the windows and my mom and mother-in-law shared stories of both of us as babies so we could get an idea of what our baby will be like.

It was so fun to visit with family and friends and talk about babies! I am getting more and more excited for sweet baby Chloe to arrive! only 2 more months!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images